On this page... (hide)
- 1. We buy houses Phoenix.
- 2. Following are some of the types of properties we buy.
- 3. Reasons to sell your house to an investor.
- 4. Selling your house to stop foreclosure.
- 5. More specific areas our investor network buys houses.
- 6. Selling a house in Phoenix.
- 7. Who buys houses in Phoenix?
Presented by: Ken Chan
We have an experienced team of cash house buyers and are looking for properties that we can purchase fast. So if you have a house that you would like to sell, or just want to get offers on, please give us a chance to make you an offer and show you what we can do.
While every property is different, there are certain types of houses that we commonly purchase and may fit well into our criteria of houses to buy for cash. As every deal is different we really have to know more about the property before we can let you know how we might be able to help, or whether we would like to buy your home for cash. Once you submit our sell your house form on this page, we will get back to you on making an offer. So here are the types of houses we buy.
- We often buy ugly houses in disrepair and in rundown neighborhoods.
- We also buy old houses that are rundown from lack of maintenance.
- Houses with cracked, settled & otherwise damaged foundations.
- Or pier & beam houses that may have shifted piers.
- We'll also buy ugly houses with termite, or other wood damage.
- We buy houses that have mold and even serious toxic mold.
- We'll buy flood houses & otherwise water damaged homes.
- Some sellers also have personal reasons they need to sell quickly.
- We also buy houses to stop foreclosure & can make a fast offer.
Selling your house to an investor who can buy with cash may be faster than selling your house on the retail market for some of the following reasons...
- You will have your buyer already so you will not have to wait months to find your own buyer.
- Selling to investors who buy ugly houses means you will not have to invest time and money to fix up your house yourself.
- You won't have to wait weeks and months to find a buyer to acquire traditional financing & wait to close on your home.
- You'll also save having to make all those extra mortgage payments while the house is waiting to sell, or empty.
- No need to worry about preparing the house for open houses on the weekends.
- You won't have to spend the time and money advertising your house either online, or in local newspapers & magazines.
If you have a pending foreclosure in Phoenix, AZ, or are getting behind on your house payments, then you might consider whether you want to sell your home and let us make you a cash offer.
These are some of the areas that we buy homes, Scottsdale, East Valley, West Phoenix area, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills.
We actually network with other real estate investors who buy houses all over the state and can connect you with a local investor in any of these areas to make you an offer on buying your home.
Our investor network also has investors who buy in the areas of Glendale, Peoria, El Mirage, Sun City, Surprise, Waddell, Avondale, Buckeye, Litchfield Park, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, San Tan Valley, Coolidge, Gilbert, Higley, Guadalupe, Ahatukee, Sun Lakes. House buyers over at Tucson, Catalina Foothills and Casas Adobes.
Selling a house im Phoenix can be a challenge for many homeowners, especially if they want to get a high price and close fast. Some don’t have enough experience with real estate and don’t know what to expect of the different kinds of buyers. Knowing what types of buyers you may encounter and the pros and cons of working with each can help separate you from these sellers and prevent you from wasting time with the wrong people.
Good investor buyers, like us, can also buy houses that are ugly or need of repair. Unlike a lot of buyers they are willing and have the means to fix them up before selling them for a considerably higher price. Many professional realty investors have been in the business of buying real estate for many years and can close on a house that they’re interested in right away. However, there are also realty scams and investors that will waste your time so make sure that you decide to work with one that has a good reputation. If you want to sell to a good investor buyer, you can contact us for an offer on your home.
Whether or not you can find a buyer who will pay a reasonable amount for your house can depend on a number of factors. Before a house is put up for sale it may need repairs, thorough cleaning, and sprucing up. After you’ve listed the property on the market, it could take weeks, months, or even longer to find a buyer, after which you still have to go through the whole closing process. Many homeowners don’t have that kind of time to spare and want to sell their house immediately. If you’re one of them, you may want to consider offers from a good investor buyer, like us, that can buy your house for a decent price and close fast.
It’s true that there can be advantages to selling to investor buyers if you want to sell right away, however there are a few scenarios in which it couldn’t hurt to try your luck on the property market. For example, if you aren’t in a hurry to sell your house, you may want to let it sit on the market for awhile in case a buyer will make you a high offer. On the other hand, properties that are listed on the market for too long may go stale and be very difficult to sell. If you would rather sell your house right away, then perhaps working with a good investor buyer is your best option.